Dr. Angelique Trask-Tate is a contract psychologist who joined Moore Mental Health & Behavior Services in 2015. She is a Licensed Psychologist and a Licensed Specialist in School Psychology. Dr. Trask-Tate received her doctorate degree in School Psychology from Tulane University. At Tulane, Dr. Trask-Tate’s research focused on examining the factors leading to resilient educational and psychological outcomes among minority populations. A pre-doctoral internship and post-doctoral training were completed at the Houston Independent School District. Dr. Trask-Tate also completed a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology from the Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
Dr. Trask-Tate provides psychotherapeutic services and complete psychological and psychoeducational evaluations for children, adolescents, and adults. Regarding assessment, she specializes in the assessment and treatment of autism, disruptive behavior disorders, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, depression, anxiety, grief, and trauma.
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.), School Psychology, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Master of Arts (MA), Clinical Psychology-Counseling Specialization, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Psychology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Houston Psychological Association (HPA)