Dr. Angelique Trask-Tate joined Moore Mental Health & Behavior Services in 2015. She is a Licensed Psychologist and a Licensed Specialist in School Psychology. Dr. Trask-Tate received her doctorate degree in School Psychology from Tulane University. At Tulane, Dr. Trask-Tate’s research focused on examining the factors leading to resilient educational and psychological outcomes among minority populations. A pre-doctoral internship and post-doctoral training were completed at the Houston Independent School District. Dr. Trask-Tate also completed a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology from the Chicago School of Professional Psychology. She continues to hold a full-time position with the Special Education Department of the Houston Independent School District.
Dr. Trask-Tate provides psychotherapeutic services and complete psychological and psychoeducational evaluations for children, adolescents, and adults. Regarding, assessment and treatment, she specializes in the assessment and treatment of autism, disruptive behavior disorders, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, depression, anxiety, grief, and trauma.
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.), School Psychology, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Master of Arts (MA), Clinical Psychology-Counseling Specialization, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Psychology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Houston Psychological Association (HPA)